Friday, April 6, 2018

Drawing Update Part 2

Hi!

Here are some of my other drawings I've been working on!
For my environment design class we had to design a marketplace that my character would go through. The character I chose was Ryu, and since he's from Japan I thought it would be reasonable for him to wander through a traditional Japanese street full of shops! I put in lanterns to indicate it was a festival time as well. I've drawn the environment for now and definitely hope to populate it with people eventually :)

We also had to design a place our character would relax, and I thought a traditional Japanese restaurant would be a place he could relax! I also did a quick lighting study for this one, where he stayed overnight after a particularly rough day :)



I also took a digital painting class, and on this day we had a model and two lights in two different colors shining on her. 


Finally, I made some currency featuring my favorite figure skater and #1 inspiration in my life, Mao Asada! :D She's wearing one of my favorite costume of hers here <3 I've made quite a few designs with her in it which I will post eventually~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment